We ask you please:
- If you are unable to attend for an appointment, please let us know so that we can offer it to someone else.
- We now have a system to send you a text message to remind you of pre-booked appointments. Every patient who has a mobile phone recorded on our system is automatically set up to receive SMS text messages re-appointments. We are running a campaign at the moment to remind people to update their mobile phone records at the reception desk.
- If you are late for your appointment you may be asked to rebook at another time. Try to let us know in advance if you are going to be unavoidably delayed, so that we can make alternative arrangements to help you
- A home visit should only be requested for those who are unable to come to the Practice because of serious illness or infirmity. To request a home visit, we kindly ask that you complete an Online Triage form. In the comments box, you will be able to specify that the request is a home visit.
- An urgent appointment is for an urgent medical problem. Please speak to the Receptionist if you require a sick note or repeat prescription.
- Please be patient if the Doctor is running late. This is often due to unforeseeable emergencies but please ask for an explanation from the Receptionist.