A Statement of Purpose is a document which includes a standard required set of information about a service.
The Statement describes:-
- The Provider’s aims and objectives in providing the service,
- The kinds of service provided,
- The health or care needs the service sets out to meet,
- The locations where the services are actually provided or provided from,
- Details from the provider including their legal status, and any manager, including the ‘address for service’ for all registered persons.